TIPS: Use this as a condiment in steak sandwiches and burgers Use on grilled vegies, meats and seafood Chimichurri is a traditional Argentinean sauce that is a must have with “Asado”, if you don’t know what “asado” is, you’re missing out in life my friend. […]
TIPS: You can use honey instead of maple syrup You can use other type of sugar if you want Raspberries are delicious in any form you have them, I really don’t understand people that don’t like them, but I’m not here to judge. I’m here […]
HONEY MUSTARD RECIPE
Creamy and sweet, thats the honey mustard I like with my chicken tenders or salads.
- ½ cup SOUR CREAM
- ¼ cup YELLOW MUSTARD
- ¾ cup HONEY
- 2 tablespoons APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- ½ teaspoon DRY PARSLEY
- BLACK PEPPER
- Step 1 In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients together and whisk, the transfer to an airtight glass container, use the dressing within 8 days.
- The dressing is amazing with salads or as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders, wings and veggies
- I serve this dressing with my club sandwich or any sandwich with bacon on it, it just works with the flavor
Honey mustard dressing is one of those things you’ve to have with chicken tenders. Just imagine a creamy sweet but delicate honey mustard flavor covering that chicken tender, is mouthwatering. I love honey mustard on a salad as well, it goes very well with mixed green, tomatoes, celery, carrots and of course chicken tenders LOL.
This honey mustard dressing can be used as a dipping sauce for a variety of things, but since we are trying to keep it healthy, I’ll recommend it salads. Also, is the easiest thing you can make at home.
So, get your ingredients together and LET’S GET COOKING!!
HERE IS A RECIPE FOR A CHICKEN TENDER SALAD WITH HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING.
TIPS: You can use red wine vinegar and Roquefort cheese for a more robust dressing So, let’s be honest, what would make a person like a cheese that smell like feet?? I have no idea, but I know is delicious. I love blue cheese in […]
TIPS: Instead of chives, you can use Italian seasoning or your favorite dried herbs to play with the flavor. The first time I made this Balsamic vinaigrette was at my mom’s house, I was helping her cook for a tea party she was […]
RANCH DRESSING RECIPE
Simple and delicious, the best ranch dressing youll have. Trust me, just mix and save.
- 1 ⅓ cup of MAYONNAISE
- 1/3 cup SOUR CREAM
- 1/3 cup BUTTERMILK
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ITALIAN PARSLEY
- 2 teaspoons sliced fresh CHIVES
- 1/2 teaspoon DRIED DILL WEED
- 1/4 teaspoon DRIED TARRAGON
- 1/4 teaspoon GARLIC POWDER
- 1/4 teaspoon ONION POWDER
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground BLACK PEPPER
- 1 pinch PAPRIKA
- 1 pinch SALT
- 2 drops WORCESTERSHIRE sauce
- Step 1 In a mixing bowl place all the ingredients and whisk it well, transfer everything to an airtight glass container and refrigerate, use the dressing within 8 days
- If you let the dressing rest for at least four hours the falvors come together nicely and the taste is just amazing.
Ranch is the most consumed salad dressing in the U.S. the love affair between Americans and ranch started back in the 50’s when a couple started making this dressing and sold it in a powder form so it can be mixed at home with buttermilk and mayo. You will be surprised to know that the guy that invented Ranch dressing wasn’t a chef or expert cook, he was a plumber living in Alaska at the time of this invention, his name was Steve Henson. Also known for founding a little company called Hidden Valley, yes, Mr. Henson and his wife started Hidden Valley and then sold it a couple years later with the ranch recipe included. After many versions and tries the company finally was able to make a bottled ranch dressing that was stable enough not to be refrigerated before it was open.
Once on the shelfs people started throwing the dressing in their shopping carts and the love for this dressing grew with an entire generation. A few years later that generation grew up and some kids started dunking their pizza on ranch dressing. The story told is that the pizza joint that these kids went to, also offered salad options and, you guessed it, ranch was always available . So, this kids probably started one of the biggest culinary trends in history without even knowing.
One thing is for sure, we LOVE ranch dressing because is creamy and tangy, perfect to bring down the heat on those spicy wings or to bring up french fries to a whole new level. So, please try this recipe, make a delicious Cobb Salad maybe a side of fries too and enjoy. LET’S GET COOKING!!