SMOKED SALMON SALAD
Smoked Salmon salad with house made Italian dressing, simple delicious and perfect for brunch.
- 1 large bag of BABY KALE
- ½ RED ONION thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup KALAMATA OLIVES
- 1 cup ITALIAN DRESSING
- 1 stick CREAM CHEESE cut in 4 equal pieces
- 20 slices of SMOKED SALMON
- ¼ cup of CAPERS
- CHIVES as needed
- Step 1 In a mixing bowl place, the baby kale, red onion, olives and about 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing, mix everything making sure the kale is coated with dressing.
- Step 2 In a serving bowl, start by spreading some cream cheese close to the side, then place about 1 tablespoon of capers all over the plate. Next, you want to place the kale salad in the opposite side of the cream cheese, in between the kale and cream cheese place the rolled smoke salmon, you should have enough space for 5 slices of salmon.
- Step 3 Finish by garnishing with more dressing and chives.