The easiest of vinaigrettes, you only have to put them in a container and shake!! that's it!!
- ¼ cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 2 tablespoons RED WINE VINEGAR
- 2 teaspoon OREGANO
- 1 tablespoon ONION POWDER
- 1 tablespoon GARLIC POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon PARSLEY
- 1 tablespoon SUGAR
- 1 teaspoon THYME
- ¼ teaspoon CELERY SALT
- ¼ teaspoon DRY BASIL
- 1 teaspoon BLACK PEPPER
- 1 tablespoon SALT
- Step 1 In a mason jar or airtight glass container add all the ingredients together and shake well.
- Step 2 Shake the container every time before you use it.
- You can use this vinaigrette as a marinade for chicken, seafood and fish, especially if you want to grill.
It’s the simplest of things you can do in a kitchen and yet so good!! I always say that the simplest the recipe the better the result, and trust me, this recipe is just that. The only thing you’ve to do is throw all the ingredients in a glass container and shake well before every use. The longer you let the ingredients rest, the more concentrate it gets and of course the flavor gets more intense.
I use this recipe for and array of things, from marinades to dressings and even as a condiment. I’ve found that this vinaigrette works beautifully with smoked salmon, but enough about what I like, why don’t you get all the ingredients ready and LET’S GET COOKING.