GRILLED VEGGIES SALAD
Grilled Veggies Salad is the easiest salad to make ever, and it goes great with your bbq or steak dinner, also this recipe has become a classic for vegetarians. Serve it with mousemade chimichurri sauce.
- 1 sliced GREEN ZUCCHINI
- 1 sliced YELLOW ZUCCHINI
- 1 sliced WHITE ONION
- 3 SPRING ONIONS cut in halves
- 1 sliced EGGPLANT
- 1 RED BELL PEPPER cut in 4 pieces
- 1 GREEN BELL PEPPER cut in 4 pieces
- 1 YELLOW BELL PEPPER cut in 4 pieces
- 6 BABY BELLA MUSHROOMS cut in halves
- ½ cup CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
- Step 1 Get a grill going in high heat and grill all the ingredients, make sure you brush them with oil as you go. After the veggies are grilled, chopped them roughly and place them in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Step 2 To serve, just transfer the veggies to a serving tray or bowl and top them off with chimichurri sauce.