GREEK VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
Ther perect vinaigrette for seafood. Simple and full of flavor
- 2 tablespoons CIDER VINEGAR
- 2 teaspoons DRY ROSEMARY
- 2 teaspoons DRY OREGANO
- 2 teaspoons DRY THYME
- 1 teaspoon GARLIC POWDER
- ½ cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- BLACK PEPPER
- Step 1 In a medium size mixing bowl add the vinegar, rosemary, oregano, thyme and garlic powder. Add the olive oil slowly while whisking everything together. Finish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 2 Transfer to a glass airtight container, you can refrigerate if you like and use the vinaigrette within 8 days.
- You can use this vinaigrette as a condiment on meats and marinade
- Add 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and is an amazing marinade for lamb
- Add ¼ cup buttermilk and is an amazing marinade for calamary or octopus
This Greek style vinaigrette is the base for a delicious seafood dish. You can play with the amounts on the ingredients depending what you’re trying to make. I’ll go with more salt and garlic if is for a marinade, and more herbs if is for a vinaigrette. It’s all up to you and you can try it many ways, one thing is sure, it is delicious and a must try.
So, get your things ready and let’s get cooking.
I use this vinaigrette for a JUMBO SHRIMP SALAD, check out the recipe