Delicious Carnitas or pulled pork salad with a spicy southwest dressing full of flavor and some kick with jalapenos.
- 1 shredded ICEBERG LETTUCE
- 2 TOMATOES
- 2 SCALLIONS
- 1 AVOCADO
- 1 cup of cooked RED BEANS
- 1 lbs. PULLED PORK or CARNITAS
- TORTILLA STRIPS
- 2 ROASTED CORN
- 1 cup SPICY SOUTHWEST DRESSING
- Step 1 Start with the lettuce in a mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, avocado, beans and some spicy southwest dressing, mix all and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Step 2 Go ahead and top the lettuce with the pork and roasted corn, pour some more dressing on top of the pork and garnish with tortilla strips.