Simple and delicious Capresse Salad is a must do during spring and summer, specially if you have vine ripe tomatoes and fresh mozzarella
- 4 vine ripe TOMATOES
- 1 lbs. BURRATA OR BUFFALO MOZZARELLA
- 1 bunch fresh BASIL
- ½ cup of extra virgin OLIVE OIL
- COARSE SALT
- FRESH GROUND PEPPER
- BALSAMIC GALZE
- Step 1 Start by slicing the tomatoes, try to get thick slices, each tomatoes should give you 3 or 4 slices.
- Step 2 Place the tomatoes into a serving tray or platter, top the tomatoes with pieces of buffalo mozzarella, the best way to do this is just pulling the cheese apart.
- Step 3 Add a generous amount of basil leaves, don’t be shy.
- Step 4 Drizzle a good amount of extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper, make sure you season heavily and then garnish with the balsamic glaze